All UK orders wiil be subject to a flat postage and packing charge of £5 (including VAT) for first class recorded delivery and £10 (including VAT) for next day delivery.
Note: Certain, single small items will be charged at £3 for first class and £6 for next day.
Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands
- £12 postage charge
- Goods up to and including £50 - £10 (including VAT) postage charge
- Goods over £50 - £15 (including VAT) postage charge
- Goods up to and including £50 - £10 postage charge
- Goods £50 to £100 £13.50 postage charge
- Goods £100 to £150 £17.00 postage charge
- Goods £150 upwards £20.50 postage charge
Rest of World
- Goods up to and including £50 £15 postage charge
- Goods £50 to £100 £19 postage charge
- Goods £100 to £150 £23 postage charge
- Goods £150 upwards £27 postage charge
Please note that we will automatically charge an extra £10 for saddlecloths posted abroad and items such as Konig boots can cost up to £60 to send abroad.
We will normally send your order to you in 3 business days . International orders are generally received in under 15 days. We send all international items recorded delivery so that they can be traced, but can not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
Note that if you select a bridle that has to be made especially for you. This can take up to 8 weeks.